It is important to take special care of your fashion jewelry.
- Don't wash dishes or laundry with your jewelry on.
- Don't wear jewelry in the shower, pool or the spa.
- Don't put on lotion or perfume with your jewelry.
- Remove all jewelry before going to bed.
- It has been known that clear nail polish helps put a barrier between your skin and your fave costume jewelry pieces. Just paint a coat or two of clear nail polish on the back of your watch, inside your rings and bracelets and the inside/outside of your necklace chain. It creates a nice layer that keeps the original color of the jewelry on the piece and off your skin.